easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Times ?

Go down 
+2
Shock
Chicken
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chicken
Badboy
Badboy
Chicken

New Times ? Empty
PostSubject: New Times ?   New Times ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:46 am

I would like to ask new times that every1 comes on server because only in weekends isnt a lot so i was thinking if ppl can go on it at like 7 pm every week i know some ppl wont be able to come but maybe others can so im just asking who can else i wont come on in the week only in the weekend coz if no1 comes on then why would i ... Lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Shock
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Shock

New Times ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Times ?   New Times ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:11 am

Great idee, but what time is it in holland? 7pm uk - .... holland
Back to top Go down
Dante
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Dante

New Times ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Times ?   New Times ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:54 am

7 pm uk = 6 pm in holland...

good idea on getting more often on the server, but you aren't supposed to make a topic in the Announcements/Events sub-forum for that, you have to use the sub-forum Suggestions for requests/suggestions Smile

besides, IF you do more times, you have to give the time's in the timebased zone's like: GMT +1: 6 pm, UTC: 5 pm
etc etc.

cmon people, i want more people to be active on the server, even though im not here, i WILL watch you all xD

~FoxySniper

p.s

Shock can contact me, more info from him xD
Back to top Go down
Shock
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Shock

New Times ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Times ?   New Times ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:13 pm

Im not that dumm cheers
Back to top Go down
Dante
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Dante

New Times ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Times ?   New Times ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm

Shock wrote:
Im not that dumm cheers

i think you made a topic before in the Announcement/Events sub-forum too, while it could've fit the sub-forum General Talk, especially since it wasn't an actual Announcement nor Event Wink

~FoxySniper
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Badboy
Badboy
Chicken

New Times ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Times ?   New Times ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:33 pm

Ok sorry m8 ill do it next time and what does every1 think about it coz 2 ppl is okay but 2 isnt alot out of 30 members no ? And i dont know the times im to dumb to know that ! lol ... and i might have to go and skie or to a city in France of ww2 So then i am gone for a week i dont know when but i will anounce it when i know.
Back to top Go down

New Times ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Times ?   New Times ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:12 am

FoxySniper wrote:

Holland is GTM +1, so its 8pm not 6 afro
Back to top Go down
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

New Times ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Times ?   New Times ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:40 am

hi all.
yes atm,i think ppl are buisy doing other things cos they not playing at minute.
evenings are usually quite buisy,so i hope ppl still come on in the evenings after school and work ect...
me n 007 will be active this weekend so we will sort out what times are good for everyone.
also the server name has changed,which i think has confussed ppl a little bit,but hopefully it will sort its self out and the server will be buisy again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dante
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Dante

New Times ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Times ?   New Times ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:33 am

{EP}Strykax wrote:
FoxySniper wrote:

Holland is GTM +1, so its 8pm not 6 afro

as you can see, i was drunk at the time i was replying Razz
had a tough night that im keeping for myself so started drinking for those problem(s) that occured.

~FoxySniper
Back to top Go down
{EP}Jack
Clan material
Clan material
{EP}Jack

New Times ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Times ?   New Times ? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:24 am

ok, I try to be on the server at 7pm UK time Smile
Back to top Go down
{EP}badbadger
Badboy
Badboy

New Times ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Times ?   New Times ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:04 pm

Late in the evenings is the best time to catch the Badger!!!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Times ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Times ?   New Times ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Times ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
easyplay :: Public Forums :: Announcements/Events-
Jump to: