easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a way for more peopl!

Go down 
+3
Chicken
Dante
{EP}*BlaDe*
7 posters
AuthorMessage
{EP}*BlaDe*
Wannabe
Wannabe

a way for more peopl! Empty
PostSubject: a way for more peopl!   a way for more peopl! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:27 am

well there erent playing allot of people, MAYBE a good thing is to have bots? for example 8 standaard bots and if 1 player enters the game 1 bot disconnects and the player takes his place, and if he leaves the bot comes back? cause if someone is looking for a game he usualy looks at the people playing! a idea?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a way for more peopl!   a way for more peopl! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:24 am

already a topis on it check it out was quite a good discussion on it
Back to top Go down
Dante
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: a way for more peopl!   a way for more peopl! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:33 am

http://easyplay.omgforum.net/suggestions-f4/bots-ya-or-nay-t95.htm <- here is the direct link if you're too lazy to search the topic.

matter of fact, it was a draw, re-open that topic or make a new 1 with votes to come, the decision couldn't be made yet :O

~FoxySniper
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Badboy
Badboy
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: a way for more peopl!   a way for more peopl! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:42 am

Well im sorry but its true that we want bots and some others dont but i think my self that bots are good but if 007 and goblin cant get them then why would we vote we could better ask it before starting anything ?
Back to top Go down
Shock
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Shock

PostSubject: Re: a way for more peopl!   a way for more peopl! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:17 am

Or we could be more online:P rendeer
Back to top Go down
{EP}AnKoU
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: a way for more peopl!   a way for more peopl! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:54 am

i still play a lot but most of time not on easyplay cos empty or only 1 or 2 players..

if we had bots i would maybe play a little waiting for someone to connect...

im sure many would do same... Smile
Back to top Go down
{EP}badbadger
Badboy
Badboy

PostSubject: Re: a way for more peopl!   a way for more peopl! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:15 pm

I play late and waiting for people to connect as meant that I don't get a 'game'. How about a couple of Bots per side?

Badger cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a way for more peopl!   a way for more peopl! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:36 pm

Tbh server needs mass of HUMAN players, a few weeks ago it was buzzing but it has gone down hill agian. It may pick up again as it is nearing the holiday season and hopefully people are going to spend more time on et. It is ok connecting and going o no1 here but if we all do that it a vicious circle. I thnk we should make a effort to go on and get ep back on its feet.
Back to top Go down
{EP}007 :)
Admin
{EP}007 :)

PostSubject: Re: a way for more peopl!   a way for more peopl! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:33 am

A couple of weeks ago the server was buzzing..but a change of ownership of server provider from gamesmajor to killer creations meant a total name change for us...now people dont recognise us...but give it a bit of time and it will become busy again..
and we all could do with making an effort...
including me
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a way for more peopl!   a way for more peopl! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a way for more peopl!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
easyplay :: Public Forums :: Suggestions-
Jump to: