easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bots or not - again

Go down 
5 posters

Bots or not?
Bots Yes
Bots or not - again Vote_lcap79%Bots or not - again Vote_rcap
 79% [ 11 ]
Bots No
Bots or not - again Vote_lcap21%Bots or not - again Vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
{EP}badbadger
Badboy
Badboy

Bots or not - again Empty
PostSubject: Bots or not - again   Bots or not - again Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:20 pm

Bots or not, what do you think......?

Badger cat silent Suspect affraid affraid sunny
Back to top Go down
Dante
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Bots or not - again   Bots or not - again Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:08 pm

hell yeah, this is what i've been talking about. get the server more players, bots should help quite alot with that. (and some advertisement in other servers, that we should go on time to time as a clan? Razz)
Back to top Go down
{EP}*BlaDe*
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Bots or not - again   Bots or not - again Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:32 am

afcourse some bots! =D then when its buzzing more with ppl they could go away but for now some bots would be good ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bots or not - again   Bots or not - again Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:03 am

I dont like bots but its indeed a good way to get some more ppl to the server. So thats why i voted for YES.
But a lot of ppl are disconnecting form the server because they have to download a large number of, for them, 'unkown' maps like sauberpeak etc.

I like those maps but, it might be a good idea to take them of for a while. When the server is buzzing again put them back on, and the loyal ppl who are comman with the EP server will probably accept the downloads.

Its just a thought, worth the try if you see that the server is compleetly empty now.

Let me know what you guys think.
Strykax
Back to top Go down
{EP}007 :)
Admin
{EP}007 :)

PostSubject: Re: Bots or not - again   Bots or not - again Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:08 am

I may remove saberpeak for a little while and probably marakesh street...as soon as server is busy again i will put them back on..
'
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies
War
Badboy
Badboy
War

PostSubject: Re: Bots or not - again   Bots or not - again Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 2:18 pm

even i wont play ET anymore, but i think bots are awsome.
Back to top Go down
{EP}*BlaDe*
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Bots or not - again   Bots or not - again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:22 pm

more ppl say yes so are bots comming? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bots or not - again   Bots or not - again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bots or not - again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
easyplay :: Public Forums :: Suggestions-
Jump to: