easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Long time you didn't hear anything from me...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy

Long time you didn't hear anything from me... Empty
PostSubject: Long time you didn't hear anything from me...   Long time you didn't hear anything from me... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:38 am

Hi guys,

First of all, Yes i was not online on forums/server for months. The reason for this was that i did not had the time for that.
On 9th October my father had a cerebral bleeding (hémorragie cérébrale, Hirnblutung, Hersenbloeding). He left the hospital on 7th november and was send to a rehabilitation center (Rehabilitation Center, Rehabilitations-Zentrum, Revalidatiecentrum).
He can walk a little bit again. But his left arm is still paralyzed. He now lies (temporary) in a wheelchair. It where hard times for my father and me.

My father lies still in rehabilitation center but the situation in home is better now Smile I promise i am going to play more ET from now on Smile

Johnny
Back to top Go down
Dante
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Long time you didn't hear anything from me...   Long time you didn't hear anything from me... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:32 am

I'm sorry to hear that Johnny, and it's good that he's going better now, it's ok that you wasn't on the forums/server when all that happened. you're still with us, but stay with your real life business in place of here for a little longer, we'll understand.

~FoxySniper
Back to top Go down
{EP}007 :)
Admin
{EP}007 :)

PostSubject: Re: Long time you didn't hear anything from me...   Long time you didn't hear anything from me... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:54 pm

Johnny yoou have had a lot to deal with lately...2 things firstly..why the hell dint you tell me!!!
2 nd thing...no worries my friend..you take all the time you need you place with us is safe!!
take care.,.and take care of yoour father..cause it sounds like he needs you right now!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies
Chicken
Badboy
Badboy
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Long time you didn't hear anything from me...   Long time you didn't hear anything from me... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:56 am

Yea mate i agree ur dad needs u be with him we dont need u that much coz almost no1 is on so dont worry and et can be played all the time
Back to top Go down
{EP}Jack
Clan material
Clan material
{EP}Jack

PostSubject: Re: Long time you didn't hear anything from me...   Long time you didn't hear anything from me... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:28 pm

YEAH , i agree with Foxy,Glen, and Chicken. take your time, nothing maters than the welt of the family, and mary x-mas Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time you didn't hear anything from me...   Long time you didn't hear anything from me... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time you didn't hear anything from me...
Page 1 of 1