easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Headshot Kills

Go down 
+2
scotty
Spartan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spartan
Posts-like-a-girl
Posts-like-a-girl

Headshot Kills Empty
PostSubject: Headshot Kills   Headshot Kills Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:21 am

Not too long ago I was on a server called... ET Headshot, or something, and they had it that if you get shot in the head, you died, and the "HEADSHOT" voice came up. This server kicked ass and they always had lots of players. Then they took the headshot kills off, and their players moved on to other servers.
I was thinking that maybe easyplay could give this a try? It's not what most players are used to, it took me some time to get used to it but when i did it was amazing. And obviously this was a lot more realistic.
I'd like to know what other people think about this and will be keeping an eye on this topic Very Happy
Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down

Headshot Kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headshot Kills   Headshot Kills Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:13 pm

You mean the mode that only headshots count and they are instant gib?

That is fun but for constant play I would get bored very quickly, headshots are too easy to get on jmod and the new players wouldn't stand a chance. You also can't use stuff like MG's, and panzers to kill so the game gets very repetitive and boring. I could do a special event though where its headshot mode for a night but not until the server numbers picks up.
Back to top Go down
Spartan
Posts-like-a-girl
Posts-like-a-girl

Headshot Kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headshot Kills   Headshot Kills Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:45 pm

not only head shots count but yeah instant kill.
and yeah a special event would be cool
thanks for considering it cheers
Back to top Go down
scotty
Posts-like-a-girl
Posts-like-a-girl

Location : Waterlooville, Hampshire England (born in scotland)

Headshot Kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headshot Kills   Headshot Kills Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 6:05 am

i like the whole headshot idea, but would u have it one headshot = instant dead or the standard amount of headshots = dead,.. the instant dead i aint a big fan off purely for the fact it doesnt take much to hit headies specially in jaymod, and with the right 'tracking' you can just stand and spray bullets and get multi kills within the use of 5 bullets tbh, i think that would take away the fun of ET totally, even tho jaymod is meant for fun,..

that special event idea is a good idea, could mabye have something like one night a week headshot night or even for a few hours, and another night something like sniper mode night and stuff like panzer war night ect ect Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scottyettribute
Spartan
Posts-like-a-girl
Posts-like-a-girl

Headshot Kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headshot Kills   Headshot Kills Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:48 am

it was one shot in the face and youre dead
and yeah if you manage to see a bunch of enemies all lines up and u happen to have a decent weapon, multi kills would be easy.
but thats the same for both sides. it just makes things quicker and more realistic.
of ccourse... bots
bot users arent allowed (right?) but the server bots would have to be taken off cuz that would just be annoying.
Back to top Go down
TnT
Wannabe
Wannabe

Headshot Kills Empty
PostSubject: ...   Headshot Kills Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:26 am

I dont understund your post xD
Back to top Go down
{EP}007 :)
Admin
{EP}007 :)

Headshot Kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headshot Kills   Headshot Kills Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 8:31 am

server with one shot kills ...not hard to understand!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies

Headshot Kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headshot Kills   Headshot Kills Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:18 am

Jeps
I aint that much of a fan of such servers
Back to top Go down
{EP}$!Lv3r
Badboy
Badboy
{EP}$!Lv3r

Headshot Kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headshot Kills   Headshot Kills Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:53 am

i dont understand Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dante
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Dante

Headshot Kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headshot Kills   Headshot Kills Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:02 am

bumping old topics are you? Razz

even though it's not hard to understand that at all Razz

~FoxySniper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Headshot Kills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headshot Kills   Headshot Kills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headshot Kills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
easyplay :: Public Forums :: Suggestions-