easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

muted!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
{EP}AnKoU
Wannabe
Wannabe

muted!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: muted!!!!!!   muted!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 2:48 pm

today when i came on server there were 3 players, all muted and in sniperwar... Sad

i unmuted them of course and they told me it was twc|warman who did that..

i suppose, and i ve no reason to not believe them, that it s the ex ep warman...

i also have seen players trying to connect, and still the download problem, but im not sure, maybe they just dont want to wait 3 minutes...

anyway we had fun, we were 7 players at a time Smile

cya all ! merry christmas and happy new year ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{EP}007 :)
Admin

muted!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: muted!!!!!!   muted!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:36 pm

Right thanks for the info...will have a chat with warman and probasbly kick his ass...
nice to hear players playing on server again..
sorry i have not been on guys but i found out yesterday my young nephew is in hostpital in a coma ..as he had a nasty motorbike accident ..dont know yet if there is any permanat damage..i will let you know of course.
cheers guys
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies
Johnny
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy

muted!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: muted!!!!!!   muted!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:25 am

Lol, Dind't knew War is now Hated in EP Surprised
Back to top Go down
{EP}AnKoU
Wannabe
Wannabe

muted!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: muted!!!!!!   muted!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 6:33 am

Johnny wrote:
Lol, Dind't knew War is now Hated in EP Surprised

he wasnt...

but if he really did that...

hope all will go better in 2009 glen Smile (i speak of ur family of course)
Back to top Go down
Shock
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Shock

muted!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: muted!!!!!!   muted!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 9:36 am

i will ask war why he did it
Back to top Go down
{EP}AnKoU
Wannabe
Wannabe

muted!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: muted!!!!!!   muted!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:08 am

i came today and found warman playing with 2 muted players....

he didnt answer me, saying he doesnt speak good english...

he is still lvl5

here is his ID : d89539a6

hope that ll help Smile
Back to top Go down

muted!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: muted!!!!!!   muted!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:05 am

{EP}007:) wrote:
sorry i have not been on guys but i found out yesterday my young nephew is in hostpital in a coma ..as he had a nasty motorbike accident ..dont know yet if there is any permanat damage..i will let you know of course.
cheers guys

Wow man, that's fucked up man.
Hopefully he will recover soon.
Back to top Go down
Admin

muted!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: muted!!!!!!   muted!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:19 am

{EP}Strykax wrote:
{EP}007:) wrote:
cheers guys

Wow man, that's fucked up man.
Hopefully he will recover soon.

So far he is still critical and still in a coma..but he moved some fingers yesterday so there is hope...his best mate who was also on the motorbike ..unfortunatly did not make it...he died the night it happend..
The 2 kids should have worn a crash helmet..but in teenagers sence and imagenation the decided not t wear any...!!!! let this be a warning to all who wants to ride a motorbike..ALWAYS wear a helmet..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies

muted!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: muted!!!!!!   muted!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:39 pm

no matter how much people say it, no1 thinks it will effect them. But this really hits home Sad
Back to top Go down
{EP}*BlaDe*
Wannabe
Wannabe

muted!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: muted!!!!!!   muted!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 8:50 am

warman is screwed ^^
Back to top Go down

muted!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: muted!!!!!!   muted!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 4:47 am

You are right 007,
3 people from my neitherhood including one of my best friends ever have been involved in a motorcyle accident. Only 1 survived and i mental and fysical problem for the rest of his life.

You got no protection at all if a car or something else hit you.
Back to top Go down
{EP}*BlaDe*
Wannabe
Wannabe

muted!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: muted!!!!!!   muted!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:38 pm

wow glenny, good luck and mutch strenght with it :'(

GreetsZ and good luck ur best BlaDe

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

muted!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: muted!!!!!!   muted!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

muted!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
easyplay :: Public Forums :: Problems/Complaints-
Jump to: