easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

aww ='( where did me XP goo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fisherman
Wannabe
Wannabe

aww ='( where did me XP goo Empty
PostSubject: aww ='( where did me XP goo   aww ='( where did me XP goo Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:39 am

I thought the server was a Permanat XP save =(

Just logged on and all my XP vanished, Reset to 0 and i didnt do the !resetmyxp Command thinngy =(

Any ideas? *prods the 10k xp thats vanished* Mabye it didnt like me? Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aww ='( where did me XP goo   aww ='( where did me XP goo Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:40 am

This usually happens to everyone once at some point but its some problem with jaymod. I think joining by xfire causes it but i dont really know.
Back to top Go down
{EP}AnKoU
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: aww ='( where did me XP goo   aww ='( where did me XP goo Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:29 am

{EP}Billy wrote:
This usually happens to everyone once at some point but its some problem with jaymod. I think joining by xfire causes it but i dont really know.

i join by xfire and have no reset...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aww ='( where did me XP goo   aww ='( where did me XP goo Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:25 am

Jaymod 2.1.7 is buggy, and i thought it was suppose to be a stable version. Sometimes I think i should just put 2.0.6 on like the good old days but we'd lose out on stuff and thats not a decision for me to make on my own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aww ='( where did me XP goo   aww ='( where did me XP goo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aww ='( where did me XP goo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
easyplay :: Public Forums :: Problems/Complaints-
Jump to: