easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jaymod switch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Jaymod switch Empty
PostSubject: Jaymod switch   Jaymod switch Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:55 pm

Okay, the server has been having a lot of problems that it shouldn't have been having. It's been like this since the server started and it's stopping the server getting players. You often see somebody connect then have to disconnect before they can get onto the server and every map change half of the people just lag out. Taking PB off didn't solve this problem. So now i'm going to try putting an older version of jaymod on. This version I know should definately work as I've used it before. However this change will cause everybody to lose their xp and levels on the server. I am sorry in advance for your loss but I will be making skill advancements really easy to obtain again, so hopefully it won't effect you all too much. I will discuss with strobe what to do with admin levels as I think its about time we had some more level 6 members. However, I've only been back 2 days so I don't really think I can just give out admin like candy when I don't know who's been a good boy. I would like to remind all members that we give admin to you for you to use it, and I've not seen much use to be honest. I understand that the server does not have many players and a lot of the time it is EP members playing so using admin isn't required as much, but keep that in mind before wondering why you've not zoomed up the ranks yet. The new (old) jaymod will remove cocktails from the game and also make rifles weaker. The change will hopefully take place on saturday night. Sorry again in advance, but hopefully this will make the server a better place to play. Feel free to post your views Suspect
Back to top Go down
Johnny
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy

Jaymod switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaymod switch   Jaymod switch Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:33 am

{EP}Billy wrote:

It's been like this The new (old) jaymod will remove cocktails from the game

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO No No No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
{EP}007 :)
Admin
{EP}007 :)

Jaymod switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaymod switch   Jaymod switch Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:52 am

Mate..whatever you feel is right..im gonna go with you my friend...
We doo need more players..but its kinda cool wiv all the new ep's.. Smile
Dont worry about xp.. I have not had much so im ok wiv that..but if i can have my level 5 back..i will be sooo god dam happy Smile
good luck with the change m8...hope it all goes smoothly
glen aka {EP}007
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies
Sponsored content

Jaymod switch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaymod switch   Jaymod switch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaymod switch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
easyplay :: Public Forums :: Announcements/Events-