easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And second stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{EP}RAFEK
Wannabe
Wannabe
{EP}RAFEK

And second stuff Empty
PostSubject: And second stuff   And second stuff Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:31 pm

And second stuff...

Imo we should change name of server too like {EP}Easyplay Recruting XPS or {EP}Easyplay 4Fun (or For Fun)

and... change name of bots. Imo more people dont like bots so i think we can have them on server but with nick like other players and evryone in other style (like ^zAjac or Ajax_HC ofc in colours) maybe then more people will come on server :O We could try to do this two things and check what is gone be Very Happy

Agree me or not but it is only my opinion xD
Back to top Go down
{EP}AnKoU
Wannabe
Wannabe

And second stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: And second stuff   And second stuff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 12:09 am

rAv wrote:
And second stuff...

Imo we should change name of server too like {EP}Easyplay Recruting XPS or {EP}Easyplay 4Fun (or For Fun)

and... change name of bots. Imo more people dont like bots so i think we can have them on server but with nick like other players and evryone in other style (like ^zAjac or Ajax_HC ofc in colours) maybe then more people will come on server :O We could try to do this two things and check what is gone be Very Happy

Agree me or not but it is only my opinion xD

anyway it s easy to know u r playing against bots cos their pings is 0 Smile
Back to top Go down
{EP}RAFEK
Wannabe
Wannabe
{EP}RAFEK

And second stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: And second stuff   And second stuff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:23 am

But a lot of people doesnt know it like "nubs' or 'newbie'. We could check it out or now... Do what u want
Back to top Go down

And second stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: And second stuff   And second stuff Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:00 am

I'd rather be truthful to the players and let them know their playing against bots rather than covering up we have no players lol

I'm open to server name suggestions but what you've suggested is more or less the same as what we have or have had. I believe changing the colour scheme to something more attention grabbing would work more.
Back to top Go down
{EP}007 :)
Admin
{EP}007 :)

And second stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: And second stuff   And second stuff Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:33 am

HEY!! i like {EP} easyplay sniff sniff....
leave it...leave what is not broke Sad..people are just started to get to know us...change now would be a dissaster..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies
Sponsored content

And second stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: And second stuff   And second stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And second stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
easyplay :: Public Forums :: General Talk-
Jump to: