easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mini Duel Tourny

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Mini Duel Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Mini Duel Tourny   Mini Duel Tourny Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 4:37 pm

I've been thinking about this for a while but before I did anything I decided to ask of your opinions on this to see who would be interested.

It is simply a duel tournament that all members can take part in (if they want to)

What will happen is when I know who wants to be in it, I'll make a sort of ladder to climb up to the top spot.
Duels will be the best of 5 duels, so you play 5 duels and the one who won the most out of 5 is the winner and the other player gets knocked out of the tournament. The winning player will move up the ladder and play another winner.
The duels will be on the map et_headshot on the etpro server while I watch. They can take place anytime when me and the 2 players who are dueling are online, it happens over a period of time and doesn't interupt anybodys playing time.

I was thinking to put players to start off with vs somebody of similar ability so they have a fighting chance if they are not the best, they can at least make it so far. However this is debatable.

Other things that can be decided on are:
When you get so far up the ladder the duels become the best out of 10. (Such as the semi final and final)
Anything else you can think of, just say

What do people think? Would people be interested? It's not really going to take up anytime on your behalf but I think it would be an interesting and easy to do clan event. There could be a prize for the winner (although im not sure what, no you cant have admin). I need everyone to post below too because this isn't worth doing if there isnt that many of you who would be willing to take part even just for fun.
Back to top Go down

Mini Duel Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Duel Tourny   Mini Duel Tourny Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:31 am

Sounds like a lot of fun. only i think its better to do best of 11 instead of best of 10.
Back to top Go down

Mini Duel Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Duel Tourny   Mini Duel Tourny Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:05 am

Sounds ok you could do it so there a table at end of it and then people lower down table can challenge people higher up. So the toury is good then it could leave us with a table of names so then it could be a on going thing.
Back to top Go down

Mini Duel Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Duel Tourny   Mini Duel Tourny Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 4:32 am

Yeah i'm not sure what a table is but I don't know anything about these things. You wil have to explain further.
Back to top Go down
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

Mini Duel Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Duel Tourny   Mini Duel Tourny Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:05 am

oh yes,ime up for a bit of that.sounds like a lot of fun,plus it can increase or add to your own personal skill level and help you learn new tactics.ime not that great a player so all the different aspects i can get are great for me. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Mini Duel Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Duel Tourny   Mini Duel Tourny Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 2:59 pm

That's good idea IMO. It would be some fun with that... But i won't be able to play ET to sunday. Don't blame me, blame my comp:/
Back to top Go down

Mini Duel Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Duel Tourny   Mini Duel Tourny Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:22 pm

I can sort your pb problem out if you want.

Goblin it will be your vs badger to start with lol
Back to top Go down

Mini Duel Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Duel Tourny   Mini Duel Tourny Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 2:53 am

Thx Billy, but it's not PB problem... My comp is lil old . And i just can't play on it now:/ I can play one map maybe, and my comp is reseting affraid i'll wait, sunday is tommorow so it won't be so long to wait
Back to top Go down
{EP}007 :)
Admin

Mini Duel Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Duel Tourny   Mini Duel Tourny Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 4:24 am

Go on then... i will have a go m8..let me know details of when and where etc..when you are ready m8
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

Mini Duel Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Duel Tourny   Mini Duel Tourny Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:42 am

erm,i think i can kick badgers as lol.
put thanx for putting it nicely that ime nt very good at this game hehe.
Back to top Go down

Mini Duel Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Duel Tourny   Mini Duel Tourny Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:27 am

Oh damn... i can't plqay ET yet... i have procesor yet:/ i have to wait few days...
Back to top Go down

Mini Duel Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Duel Tourny   Mini Duel Tourny Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:23 am

Right well shall i make a topic for people to sign up or just include everybody in it?

Getting them to sign up would take a while and i'd have to bug people who don't check forums.
Back to top Go down
{EP}badbadger
Badboy
Badboy

Mini Duel Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Duel Tourny   Mini Duel Tourny Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:41 am

With such a chalenge from the Goblin, I have no option but to sign up and let him give me a beating lol. Obvoiusly Goblin will need to have a few days of rest after the first event 'cos his trigger finger will be sore! My new tactic, for those that haven't noticed, is to get you all to run out of bullets and wear out your mouse so that I can get in with a sneaky kill. Was working for a bit but then the knives came out and for some strange reason when you get a Billy, Strobe or Nano running at you with a knife the screen just aint big enough!!!

Looking forward to the battle guys.

P.S. Will most likely have the big gun to look like Rambo so at least you can have a laugh at the Goblin being blown to bits.

Badger lol!
Back to top Go down
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

Mini Duel Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Duel Tourny   Mini Duel Tourny Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:47 am

i think if you just make a topic for people to sign up.
it would make it a lot easier and just spread the word from person to person when in the game.
if everyboby lets everyone know then it will spread quickly n they will sign up for torni.
just trying to help save you time by chasing ppl billy,hope you argee. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

Mini Duel Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Duel Tourny   Mini Duel Tourny Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 8:50 am

oo,challange accepted badger lol,ille be waiting for you hehe.
game on Very Happy Very Happy.
funnily enough i seem to get killed a lot with a knife attack from certain ppl,i need an invisible coat to wear hehe.
i think by now that just about everyone has had a peice of goblins ass several times,or some days most of the time lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin

Mini Duel Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Duel Tourny   Mini Duel Tourny Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:20 am

Lets do the goblins ass Smile
Im up to blowing gobbo and badger to bits!!!
Mind you when nanos about and the new chap dreamc...im totaly and uterlly powerless to stop these guys Smile
Them are good ...sorry dam good players!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies

Mini Duel Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Duel Tourny   Mini Duel Tourny Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:40 pm

I wasn't aware dreamc was in the clan lol?
Back to top Go down

Mini Duel Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Duel Tourny   Mini Duel Tourny Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:42 pm

Goblin your ass belongs to 007

and his ass belongs to me

so i own both of your ass's

questions? no? good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mini Duel Tourny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mini Duel Tourny   Mini Duel Tourny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mini Duel Tourny
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum