easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server Down

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Server Down   Server Down Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:24 am

I am soory to say server is down at the moment and i have being trying to pay so they can put it back online but i keep getting this message.

Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct or try a different credit or debit card.

so i must go into town and fix it 2mor in the mean time feel free to use the scrim server and i will try fix the serevr asap sorry for the inconvience.

Sorry Strobe Sad
Back to top Go down
Nano
Clan material
Clan material
Nano

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:54 am

hmm... thats not good No Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil but good that you say it
Back to top Go down

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:54 am

ok went to bank and women said that some money was taken or something so i put some more in and trying to get server now. Will get back to you in next 5 min on news. fingers crossed

Re: didnt work and must go into town 2mor again. Hopefully be fixed 2mor will update asap
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Badboy
Badboy
Chicken

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:31 pm

Well sorry but wat is the scrim server Razz And cant u try and get a new card or will that take to long ?

Well i don't know im just 14 years old so yeah sorry.

Hope server gets back on soon.
Back to top Go down

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:23 am

Went in today and amount had gone up lol so just told em 2 shut that card down. So now a new one on the way which could take a week so i am going to have to wait.However i dont want to leave you all in the dark so i am going to make the scrim server into the public one will post new details when done. Thz for your support strobe
Back to top Go down
{EP}007 :)
Admin
{EP}007 :)

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:04 am

Thanks for the information..I wondered what had happend..i have been refreshing and refreching for ages now..trying to find the server....but to no avail..
great news that ya gonna sort it m8...nice one..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies
Sponsored content

Server Down Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Down   Server Down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Down
Page 1 of 1