easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OK all who is loyal read this

Go down 
+3
{EP} goblin
Chicken
{EP}007 :)
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

OK all who is loyal read this Empty
PostSubject: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:51 am

Well i persnally didnt know that billy was going to do that and now he has done a runner. Well i can not run this on my own and tbh server going no where fast. I fucking hate ycn they the ones who done this and i persnally dont have the money to buy us a server from another host. I mean i had an idea of taking everything off so that there was no dl therefore people can connect straight away. I would like all comments and surgestions here i understand if u wanna leave and i gonner be quiting et and dissapearing out of ur lives unless u wanna keep in contact. But before i do i would like to leave you guys the server so any surgestions or any1 wanting to run server plz post here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:46 am

I did not do a runner, i talk to you everyday you tool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:13 pm

I think we should make the server with no dl. Than more people will come on.
Not all mods work good so making it no dl all will work good with no mods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:28 am

I agree but there should be 1 mod, jaymod.

That has the admin and hitsounds and most people should have that.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:12 am

Send me a pm...i might be interested in helping out for a bit dude..
no mods might make the server boring..so just get on to ycn and say about the dl speed..
try that for a bit..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:33 am

lol without getting mad and swearing we already done that 10 pluss times. i mean there only so much moaning you can do before you yourself gets bored. believe me we have tryed and poor billy tryeed everything he can.
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Badboy
Badboy
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:34 pm

Ok i might know and dont get mad on me if im wrong

But maybe u can just do jaymod no other mods even if it get boring this is more boringer because there is no1 to kill and if there are 8 people to kill its more fun then mods and no players

And yes u will have to download but not long for just jaymod and hitsounds ??

Well hope this helps u, but i can't help u make server i have to much school work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:27 am

i think that what we going to have to do. anyway it players not mod that should make this server gd. ok when i got time i delete everything bar jaymod
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:52 am

Strobe m8..just a sujestion..but me and goblin have been chatting..and we have both said..if you cant get the server going good...then me and goblin are prepared to take on the server as owners and leaders...
What do you think about this..if we have to we will also shell out some money to get a better server..or a better host..because this ycn gameserver peeps..sounds totaly shit..
Just think about it m8..im not saying we are gonna out you from clan or nothing..just a bit of help and maybe some cash flow?

anyways..just think on it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:18 am

sounds good but i don want to be a charity case Sad and also are you guys sure i mean it not like we done anything specail to deserver this offer. I mean changing from ycn 2 say gamesmajor would be great but also twice the cost and i mean i dnt get EMA or any cash flow at the moment but i guess i cd like borrow it of my parents. Keep descussion alive poeple that way we will get it sorted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 1:44 pm

The server at the moment is free, because its sponsored by a mate of mine but he doesn't want to change from ycn
Back to top Go down
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:23 pm

dont be silly m8,your not a charity case at all.
we think you all great ppl and want to help out.
so by this i mean me and 007 taking control if its agreed with you guys and we can pump in the money n get it sorted.
of course we feel a bot awkward about treading on your toes,but we're offering to resolve the problem and keep EP,
going and hopefully get ppl back on server.
ive been here a while now n know all you guys,so to me,and i speak for 007 as well,i think its worth doing and keeping EP
alive and kicking for all of us.
your views on this would be appriciated,sorry about the spelling hehe.
maybe if the server is free billy we can keep it and try to sort probs with it,but if not we are prepared to do what it takes to get EP back to its former self so everyone is happy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Badboy
Badboy
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:42 am

Sorry i´m also talking now making it even more complicate but yeah i really wanted to say this:

If the server is going to change EP stays the same. Only a different server doesnt change our clan does it ??
Well i don't think so i think the server can be anything Etpro/Jaymod/Etc...

But if u don't wanna change i don't mind i like the server now only we have to make times that we all have to come online on the server so we can play ? Because even if you repair the server people have to come.

Sorry for mistakes Razz

And hope it helps u Smile
Back to top Go down
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:27 am

as far as i know chicken,a different server wont change our clan at all m8.
we just want to save all off billy n strobes hard work that they have put into this and keep ep going.
with a bit more time on our hands and the money as well,me n 007 are offering to save the clan and keep the ep we all love. Smile
thats the thing as well,setting a time to come on n play is easier said than done,becouse ppl are always doing different things at diff times,so its hard,but maybe a weekend time slot for clan members would be a good idea to try n bring us all together for a battle fest if you like.
nice idea m8. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:35 am

so with every thing thats going on here,lets get the ball rolling and do this thing so we can all get back the clan server and play together again ppl yeeeehaaaa. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:49 am

goblin you talk some good shit lol well to get ball rolling have a look at gamesmajor website and see if there prices are ok for you.
Back to top Go down
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:07 am

k,will have a look at games major website strobe.
just want to get it up n running again before everyone leaves n goes elseware,agreed m8.
anyway,will check it out n get back to you asap. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:15 am

ime back,
ok,a games major server with all the bells and whistles is about £13:60 per month.
thats an amount that sits well with me,havent seen 007 yet,but sounds promising.
so basicaly,the longer you rent the server for,the more discount you get.
plus they got a special offer on at mo,which makes it even better.
questions,questions? Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:19 am

so u going to pay with 007?
Back to top Go down
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:22 am

of course,we going to pay n get this thing sorted out.
cant get hold of him yet though,he must be washing his hair lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:25 am

lol :S well if you guys want me and bill to do the cp and set the thing up i would be happy to do that. Also i trying to sort a job out so soon i will be able to help pay.
Back to top Go down
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:32 am

a job hey,sounds good m8.
anyway,we must all get together n go through wots going to happen.
still cant get hold of 007,he must be doing his nails now,or something like that lol.
as soon as i can get him,we'lle talk it through m8.
but i know he's in pretty much the same gear as me,so hopefully this will work out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:33 am

ok sounds good lol his nails. so you 2 got a card then? i so happy you guys have same love for ep as me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Badboy
Badboy
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:21 pm

Im really happy for Strobe and hole clan Very Happy

And about all coming at same time in server is cool but then we need something wat evry clan member would read and then also listen to it not read and ignore or just not read because if only u and me read it then there will be you and me no1 else so im thinking about like a "Topic" or something i dont know how u call them Razz

But yeah i hope we dont have to do that and that there will be enough people to kill in server we will see cheers
Back to top Go down
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:04 pm

card? what a credit card,yes m8.
or a direct debit setup,or how ever they want us to pay really,paypal ect....
not a problem.ime glad this is getting a good response as well becouse to be honest,was not sure how you guys would react to your hard work being taken over,all be it for the good of the clan.
wer'e like one big family and personally i want to keep it as such,so long live easyplay ppl.
Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK all who is loyal read this   OK all who is loyal read this Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK all who is loyal read this
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next