easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new server new owners

Go down 
+3
{EP} goblin
Chicken
{EP}007 :)
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

new server new owners Empty
PostSubject: new server new owners   new server new owners Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:02 pm

Right guys...over the next few days you will see some changes..the new owners are 007 and goblin...
We have just bought a server for 6 months with gamesmajor.....this will bring the dl time to nothing really..so this is good..biilly and strobe are in full!!!! command you mess with them you mess with us basicaly...
We will oversee any bad press we get with players etc.. as as i see it ..your first point of contact is still with billy and strobe!!!
They will still help run the the clan.....They will point out ayt bad players etc...if you need to contact us...please feel free to do so.....
The clan owners are now 007 and goblin....but if you havea problen get us on this web site
'
all the best
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies

PostSubject: Re: new server new owners   new server new owners Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:32 am

wow nice Very Happy its here guys make the most of it. IP is : 81.19.219.217:27970 hopefully you get on and have some fun. i should be on sometime at weekend Smile but in meantime i sure goblin or 007 will be around. Well thz 2 u who stuck loyal and this is your reward a new improved server that is better than ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new server new owners   new server new owners Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:38 am

I'll play too if i see people on and ive got a moment free

007 and goblin you have full admin powers, if you need some help using forums then msg me

Clan members need sorting out to see who is still with us
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Badboy
Badboy
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: new server new owners   new server new owners Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:54 am

Nice man and ofcourse i donīt mess with anyone Very Happy

But another problem who are still in the clan because i don't know how many people left or how many there still are so maybe u can ask everyone ?

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

PostSubject: Re: new server new owners   new server new owners Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:48 am

thx for the support ppl.
yes chicken,as regards to the members,we will have to go through the list and weed out those who are no longer members,and those who hav'nt been with us for months.
we shall do this as soon as the server is fully operational snd set up correctly.
in the meen time,please go on our new server and enjoy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
War
Badboy
Badboy
War

PostSubject: Re: new server new owners   new server new owners Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:11 am

ohh good... just hoping than new server does not have the same problems than EvIl did... (ppl can't connect to server)

GL guys... I come there sometimes pwn ppl >.<
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: new server new owners   new server new owners Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:15 am

Righty then..server is up and running..so get on and play..
as for clannies...im gonna do a role call...and whoever dont reply gets booted!!! its as simple as that..
enjoy the server
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

PostSubject: Re: new server new owners   new server new owners Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:56 am

rollcall,great idea m8,well lets start with me,ime here lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new server new owners   new server new owners Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:06 am

rollcall Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Badboy
Badboy
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: new server new owners   new server new owners Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:54 pm

Well Iīm here to donīt forget me !! How can people forget a Chicken ..

Btw i canīt join the server so hope u work on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new server new owners   new server new owners Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:19 am

yer i had a little problem like that 2 but it was my fault my profile wsnt selected. i am unsure about yours all i can say is try again and make sure u try finding it in list as well as typing ip
Back to top Go down
Dante
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: new server new owners   new server new owners Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:41 am

yeah im still here lol, just need to get some other things sorted with my pc and im back in the game Razz
Back to top Go down
Johnny
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy

PostSubject: Re: new server new owners   new server new owners Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:13 pm

All Hail our new Owners! Very Happy

Edit: Your new owners :p
Back to top Go down
{EP}badbadger
Badboy
Badboy

PostSubject: Re: new server new owners   new server new owners Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:07 pm

Great work 007 and Goblin, thanks for getting things saved here. Excellent to hear that Billy and Strobe are still about 'cos they worked so hard getting things set up. Will see you all on the server soon. Will be late evenings for a bit as doing an MBA and it's more work than I remember from my time doing a degree in the 90's.

Cheers Badger cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new server new owners   new server new owners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new server new owners
Page 1 of 1