easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clan is sooooo full!!!

Go down 
+3
Shock
Nano
{EP}007 :)
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Clan is sooooo full!!! Empty
PostSubject: Clan is sooooo full!!!   Clan is sooooo full!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:02 pm

Guys ..we are full...ep clan has got its total amount...im not quite sure how many we have..but its rather big...
What i will do is..any player not plaing on the server..is gonna get booted..because i want active players and players who are totaly loyal to EP..
but let peeps know...we are now full
thanks guys. and all new members...welcome to clan and..please show EP the respect it deservers..
that is all Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies
Nano
Clan material
Clan material
Nano

PostSubject: Re: Clan is sooooo full!!!   Clan is sooooo full!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:18 pm

yeah the clan is really full....
i hope you will kick all who dont send that they acitve on Roll Call ....
but i think if we recruiting someone that they not a noob .... Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan is sooooo full!!!   Clan is sooooo full!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 12:14 am

Good to hear, thath EP is on a good path. Sory about my absence guys. I'm back here, i won't be same active member like i was before, i have school now, and I already play another games, like L2. I hope that you'll understand that. I'll try to be often in a game and on a server.

See you guys.
Back to top Go down
Shock
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Shock

PostSubject: Re: Clan is sooooo full!!!   Clan is sooooo full!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:34 am

so were going to make a scrim team?
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Badboy
Badboy
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Clan is sooooo full!!!   Clan is sooooo full!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:24 am

We are gonna have to train a lot if you want a good scrim team i mean some ppl are already good but the others need train ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan is sooooo full!!!   Clan is sooooo full!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:50 am

The clan is full

The more the better?
Back to top Go down
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

PostSubject: Re: Clan is sooooo full!!!   Clan is sooooo full!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 4:42 am

erm,yes well i dont want to to go against everyone here especialy 007,but having thought about it i have come to the conclusion that more members would be a good idea.
this way what ever time you log on,you should always have plenty of ppl on the server to play against,and this will also make us more popular.hopefully you will all agree,this may be a touchy subject but ime all for adding some more new members.
at present we have around 30-35 members,ime sure if everyone plays respectfully and welcomes new members and the higher admins do a good job,then this should not be a problem.
so there it is,i say we recruit more members,but its not just up to me,so we will see,enjoy ppl. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Clan is sooooo full!!!   Clan is sooooo full!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:58 am

hummmm...ok erm...thanks for the backing there gobo...lol xD (joke)..
oki dokie...lets get more members lol....
thing is..it will just be a clan and not a familly :'( but ....
I think our higher admins can handle it...
Jack and ankou are now level 6 so they can help...sniper is pretty good as higher admin..badger is getting the hang of being head admin...
so ok
i will say lets recruit!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies

PostSubject: Re: Clan is sooooo full!!!   Clan is sooooo full!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 7:28 am

TBh the higher admins are like the family and will always be there where as the lower admin/ members come and go. There si nothing wrong with this and recuiting is good and draws players in. Also they like to see members online.
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Badboy
Badboy
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Clan is sooooo full!!!   Clan is sooooo full!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:41 am

I like it to get more members but dont just do any1 who connects to the server you dont even know if you can trust them so try and find some good once like all of them now Smile

Well good luck recruiting ^^
Back to top Go down
{EP}badbadger
Badboy
Badboy

PostSubject: Re: Clan is sooooo full!!!   Clan is sooooo full!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 2:12 pm

More members will mean that there will always be somebody to play against and maybe somebody that I can beat!!! I think the 'core' that we have now will stay and the 'family' feel will last.

Badger sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clan is sooooo full!!!   Clan is sooooo full!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:26 am

The more members there are, the more people on server and that will attract more non-members to the server.

Later when the server is packed full a lot of the time you can start going through which members are not showing themselves enough, not wearing tags and not posting on forums. Then you can make it more difficult to join so you only get the decent members.
Back to top Go down
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

PostSubject: Re: Clan is sooooo full!!!   Clan is sooooo full!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:34 am

ime still not sure if its the best thing to do,but i say lets recruit.
as long as we are carefull and dont recruit total idiots then we will be ok i think.
the origianal members will still stay close and be the proper ep family,you know who you are ppl.
so,yes lets get more members,weve just got to be carefull is all,and not get ahead of our selves. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shock
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Shock

PostSubject: Re: Clan is sooooo full!!!   Clan is sooooo full!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 4:50 am

yes but the last time were recruiting ppl who arent the best player (nuubs)
Back to top Go down
Dante
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Clan is sooooo full!!!   Clan is sooooo full!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:00 am

Shock wrote:
yes but the last time were recruiting ppl who arent the best player (nuubs)

hey... i was included in that...

~FoxySniper
Back to top Go down
Shock
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Shock

PostSubject: Re: Clan is sooooo full!!!   Clan is sooooo full!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:04 am

not u!!
but there a players that we recruit there on never on the forum or in the server
Back to top Go down
{EP}badbadger
Badboy
Badboy

PostSubject: Re: Clan is sooooo full!!!   Clan is sooooo full!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:10 am

Hey, I've been in for ages and still play like a noob. I'm the resident 'easy target' that people practice on so don't knock the crap players too much LOL or I'll lay a few mines!!!

Bager geek geek geek
Back to top Go down
Shock
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Shock

PostSubject: Re: Clan is sooooo full!!!   Clan is sooooo full!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:58 am

ure not nuub but we recruit ppl that online for once and never been on the forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan is sooooo full!!!   Clan is sooooo full!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan is sooooo full!!!
Page 1 of 1