easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rate it or hate it

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Dante

rate it or hate it Empty
PostSubject: rate it or hate it   rate it or hate it Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:59 pm

Saturday, November 8 on the map Saber peak

i managed to get a part of my original aim back against {EP}007 , {EP}$!lv3r , and some random dude called ***Radak***
i managed to get a 22 spree record on it (engineer) and spawn killed them untill {EP}007 finally got me with his Molotov Smile
later that day, i went to GDC|FR No Download for some fun shooting around, i couldn't believe it myself, but i got my original aim in there.

here's a picture of the end stats:

http://img507.imageshack.us/my.php?image=foxysniperstatswq4.png

i didn't manage to get a picture of the ownage in EasyPlay, however i do have eyewitnesses, including the ones that got the fury there was also {EP}Hc watching me in spec.

so for the people that didn't know how my aim normally was, the picture was shown above.

~FoxySniper

P.S
does anybody know a good record program that doesn't lag?
Back to top Go down
{EP}$!Lv3r
Badboy
Badboy
{EP}$!Lv3r

rate it or hate it Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate it or hate it   rate it or hate it Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 1:01 am

i got owned pale ps. i have little lag..
but.. NICE SHOOTING!!!
Back to top Go down
War
Badboy
Badboy
War

rate it or hate it Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate it or hate it   rate it or hate it Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:27 am

Nice m8 Nice
Back to top Go down
Shock
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Shock

rate it or hate it Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate it or hate it   rate it or hate it Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:29 am

Very nice
Back to top Go down

rate it or hate it Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate it or hate it   rate it or hate it Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:34 am

Anything that records straight from ET will slow things down.

If you have the patience you could do it the proper way.

Record demos -> Use a movie config that takes a screenshot every 1-2 frames of the demo -> edit if you cba -> import into quake video maker -> export as .avi

That's the proper way to do it without getting some blurry mess with fraps smudged over it, it'l give you a really good quality video and if you increase the saturation on the screenshots it will give it a nice movie feel but that takes ages. If you want to do it this way, its worth getting some decent demos together first, perhaps think of a nice theme with music :p

Your aim will be different in GDC|Fr to EP cause it doesnt have jaymod, it was a long time ago so im not sure if it does or not
Back to top Go down
Dante
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Dante

rate it or hate it Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate it or hate it   rate it or hate it Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 2:46 am

{EP}Method wrote:
Anything that records straight from ET will slow things down.

If you have the patience you could do it the proper way.

Record demos -> Use a movie config that takes a screenshot every 1-2 frames of the demo -> edit if you cba -> import into quake video maker -> export as .avi

That's the proper way to do it without getting some blurry mess with fraps smudged over it, it'l give you a really good quality video and if you increase the saturation on the screenshots it will give it a nice movie feel but that takes ages. If you want to do it this way, its worth getting some decent demos together first, perhaps think of a nice theme with music :p

Your aim will be different in GDC|Fr to EP cause it doesnt have jaymod, it was a long time ago so im not sure if it does or not

thanks for that, I'll try that later Very Happy

I'll try the the same way in other jaymod servers later then and post the end stats, seeing what happens.

~FoxySniper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rate it or hate it Empty
PostSubject: Re: rate it or hate it   rate it or hate it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rate it or hate it
Page 1 of 1