easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

leadership position.

Go down 
+3
Chicken
Dante
{EP} goblin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

leadership position. Empty
PostSubject: leadership position.   leadership position. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:46 am

to all.
i have decided to give up my leadership position.
basically ive done what i set out to do with 007,and that was to bring the clan back and make it popular.
{ep} is now a buisy server and going strong.
ive decided that becouse of a few factors,including my not very good gameplay ability and the fact that i know next to nothing about settings,configs,or anything important that ppl want help with.
of coarse ille still be playing as normal,just not as a leader.
so with talking to 007 about this ime sure we can sort out a new leaders position easily and keep the clan going strong.
i doubt very much that this will change how ep is progressing,so everything will stay the same i guess. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: leadership position.   leadership position. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:49 am

nooooooooooo goblin your one of best admin for all reasons you mentioned Very Happy In my opinion we should maybe make a specail level for you if you really wanna stepp down. I mean you must have all commands and specail reconigtion as you paid. If you really still wanna step down thanks so much for what you have done as admin and hope you continue to play as you said Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dante
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: leadership position.   leadership position. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:57 am

{EP}Strobe wrote:
nooooooooooo goblin your one of best admin for all reasons you mentioned Very Happy In my opinion we should maybe make a specail level for you if you really wanna stepp down. I mean you must have all commands and specail reconigtion as you paid. If you really still wanna step down thanks so much for what you have done as admin and hope you continue to play as you said Very Happy

^ i have nothing to add with that. except that, I'll miss you as a leader Sad

~FoxySniper
Back to top Go down
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

PostSubject: Re: leadership position.   leadership position. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:00 am

honestly,its no big deal m8's.ive got ep going strong now and thats all i wanted to do.
ille still be here as normal,just not as a leader,so ime sure nobody will suffer lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dante
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: leadership position.   leadership position. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 11:03 am

{EP} goblin wrote:
honestly,its no big deal m8's.ive got ep going strong now and thats all i wanted to do.
ille still be here as normal,just not as a leader,so ime sure nobody will suffer lol. Very Happy

I'll suffer for your leader skills Surprised you don't care about me? Sad

~FoxySniper
Back to top Go down
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

PostSubject: Re: leadership position.   leadership position. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:05 pm

lol foxy m8,i care about every member here,ime just stepping down thats all,ille still play so you can use me as target practice lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dante
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Dante

PostSubject: Re: leadership position.   leadership position. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 12:24 pm

you are too bad for target practice *cough*

nah joking Smile im using Nicky and maarten for target practice already, i don't need other one(s)

well, it's your decision hope you will be happy for it after a while.

~FoxySniper
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Badboy
Badboy
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: leadership position.   leadership position. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:25 pm

Gob u have to be a leader ur born as a leader and i do think we should make a special lvl for u Smile

I hope ur still gonna play a lot because every morning ur there with me or 007
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: leadership position.   leadership position. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:58 pm

He's not leaving the clan

He doesn't want to be seen as a leader anymore but he will still be everybit the same right behind 007.
Back to top Go down
{EP}007 :)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: leadership position.   leadership position. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:45 am

Goblin im gonna give you a slap when i see you!!!!!
What the fuck are you talking about??? giving up leadership
You great oaf...
Yo paid for the server ffs...so you cant step down as leader...and btw you are crazy
just wait till i see you..grrrr
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies
{EP}Jack
Clan material
Clan material
{EP}Jack

PostSubject: Re: leadership position.   leadership position. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:57 am

OK scratch
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: leadership position.   leadership position. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:58 am

There will be no other leadership
i will run this server with the help of gob method and strobe..but i will be the only leader..
love 007
sniff sniff at gob :'(
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Badboy
Badboy
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: leadership position.   leadership position. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:37 pm

Pls stay slapping gob he needs to stay a leader he is a leader he must stay one !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: leadership position.   leadership position. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:36 pm

007 il help u to cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: leadership position.   leadership position. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:11 pm

Yeah u forgot wicked!
Back to top Go down
{EP}badbadger
Badboy
Badboy

PostSubject: Re: leadership position.   leadership position. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:31 pm

Glad to hear that you are still sticking with it Goblin, but sorry to hear that you are stepping down. Will catch up next week sometime if I don't catch you in the game somewhere.

Badger pale pale pale pale
Back to top Go down
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

PostSubject: Re: leadership position.   leadership position. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:37 am

ok,here it is then.
ille be server owner and keep things as they are.
007 will be leader and handle all your questions and problems,with others help as well.
basically,ille just be a silent partner and have my name on server as owner only,thus 007 will have most control and leadership over server kk. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: leadership position.   leadership position. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:54 am

Very Happy afro
Back to top Go down
Shock
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Shock

PostSubject: Re: leadership position.   leadership position. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:00 am

but were missing a lvl 7 admin im right?
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: leadership position.   leadership position. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:36 pm

Yes i am considering a level seven player Smile im still thinking on it as its not an easy decission..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leadership position.   leadership position. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

leadership position.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
easyplay :: Public Forums :: Announcements/Events-
Jump to: