easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ranks... and abusing??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{EP}RAFEK
Wannabe
Wannabe
{EP}RAFEK

Ranks... and abusing?? Empty
PostSubject: Ranks... and abusing??   Ranks... and abusing?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:51 am

Hi, finally i register on forum Very Happy

So, i have a question.
Why the fuck Cypher who is spamming all and pissing me and Scotty off is having the same lvl what me!?
He is always doing !news radar and he is saying 'fuck sake" so i muted him. And som1 said i cant get 6lvl if im abusing... ITS NOT ABUSING! Ask Scutt he can say the same what me. With that lvls schuld be any rank.. I know u all know Wicked more than me and he is loyal to all but why i cant get 6lvl. I dont mean i must have the best lvl but imo its rly freak if the ppl who aint play on server has the same lvl what me and i play on server even often...

PLS think about it... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranks... and abusing??   Ranks... and abusing?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:22 am

People like wicked and scotty don't cause trouble or have fights with other members, I'd feel safe giving them levels.
Back to top Go down
{EP}RAFEK
Wannabe
Wannabe
{EP}RAFEK

PostSubject: Re: Ranks... and abusing??   Ranks... and abusing?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:07 am

Its not my problem if i kill ppl adn they call me noob etc.
Back to top Go down
{EP}007 :)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ranks... and abusing??   Ranks... and abusing?? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 10:11 am

I have always said..when im admin on the server..Im fair and just!!
I hardly ever swear and i certainatley never abuse / Insult any other player/ s
If i see swearing..i used to mute straight away..but as i see it moderate swearing is allowed but not every other word..
So i turn a blind eye to some swearing.. but insults i never stand for..and as for racisusm ( exscuse the spelling) This i feel is a instant kick and no muting or warnings..
When i owned my own server ..these rules i felt was fair..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies
{EP}RAFEK
Wannabe
Wannabe
{EP}RAFEK

PostSubject: Re: Ranks... and abusing??   Ranks... and abusing?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:39 am

OK m8 and that is an admin but when i was using mute cose any member was doing laggs on server by !news radar som1 said im abuser so... I rly dont mean who is abusing but look members who arent play on server and are in clan has the same lvl what me so that is a bit strange imo. so meybe give 7lvl to wicked and give me 6lvl and members who aint play so often like we will be has 5lvl. its only my opinion rabbit
Back to top Go down
scotty
Posts-like-a-girl
Posts-like-a-girl

Location : Waterlooville, Hampshire England (born in scotland)

PostSubject: Scotty's Little Rant (remeber all MY personal opinion)   Ranks... and abusing?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:51 am

Right my personal opinion is kind of the same as Rav Wicked and 007, as i have had alot to do with clans in my 5 years of palying from .55 jaymod > .55 co owner of a .55 etpro clan and then i moved from .55 > .6b where i joined the 'infamours' #net NOT this so called new net that is about, but the Original net angels (multi game) clan,..
i then moved from there to a scrim team called team invasion, which consisted of alot of the old original net people....

right to move on from that, i have found that up holding rules by using admin commans such as '!mute' and '!kick' get you called of being an admin abuser,...

now as for the swearing i generally swear alot and i am sorry for that, but if you know im real life you will know that i also swear alot in person not just in game or on the pc,.. i tend to keep a grip on it and i some times dont,..

more to the point *ive had a few joints and going on a rampage getting it all out in one go*

admin abusing has to be defined Somewhere either in the sever or in the forums, so people can read up on it (if they care off course) before shouting admin abuse at people,... i will be perfectly honest and you can demote me in clan if you feel it needed i have admin abused once or twice and not with mute or kick as when i have used them i have personally felt that it has been needed as said person has been bugging more than just one member and 1 server user (new user or regular dont matter to me) but i have used the '!putteam name r b' a few times,.. mostly i do this with the moni bots then do a shuffle if someone connects but when i have used it in the server with other players in the server it has mostly been just to put me and A member (not one or two or three or four just ONE) against more than 3 - 5 people as i have felt that it will be a good challenge for me and that member to work at 'teamwork' and i am truly sorry for that, but i felt it would also better us a clan, stronger team work might = better 'freindships' amugnst the clan as we dont stay near each other to meet up and have a laugh ect ect ect....

now,.. as for everything else on the admin abusing i feel that muting and kicking with GOOD reason (which again i feel should be posted somewhere for Members to read) is good,.. but random muting without reason should be classed as admin abuse same with kicking,,, i have kicked someone alot of times and muted someone anad you all know him LuK or something ill ge this in game name/taggy thing and post it when i see him next, but he to me is an insulting aragont egotistcal (what ever age he is) going on 6 year old, who cannot stop insulting people/members (which i find annoying and i have giving him insults back but been muted for it by other members) i've muted him countless times and kicked about three mabye four times,.. but with all imo good reason for insulting me and other members/players and also when muted changing name to things like "your_gay" "you_suck" ect ect,.. anyway thats my veiws,.. i guess my whole point is the fact that people like Rav said who dont play often and mabye good and loyal members BUT abuse alot (aka Cyhper) even if he dont mean it /unbind 'key' which i have told him and a mate of mien from real life '=AM=BeansOnToast' has told him and he refused to do so HE should have someone speaking to him about it, but as for you billy and strobe i realise that you have personally yet to see this due to not being around thats cool and i can also understand that you might not wish to take any action against cyhper and luk for having not seeing it yourself lol.......

also quick not before i forget,,, as for insulting people and members
i do that occasionally but i allways try to make it clear that i am only joking AND i only do it to people i feel i know well enough to take it as a joke like Rav Billy Strobe and 'Old Timer' aka Chris and beansontoast aka Chunky/C/Muzz that like i said i know wil ltake it as a joke and ive said something along the lines of 'Prick Very Happy Razz' or something so it is shown that im not intentionally trying to insult you but more a thing i would do in real life if you knew me lol....

anyway there is a point to this post after all its not just all a complete ramble,..

its that in my personal past experiences its not allways best to do what you think is right, but what 'The Man' thinks is right aka RULES,.. the rules are fine and i personally have no problem with and if both billy and strobe perfered i could type up with your approvals ofc what im about to request./...

Possible Rule Sections:

Admin abusing:

right i think admin abusing should be clearly defined as to what can and cant be done to people and possible reasons for taking such actions

Levels: now on the levels front i dont really mind that much, its more the admin abusing thing that pisses me off specially when i feel that who ever has used said command it is a justified reason.... so on that one i know that levels are not just given out but earned so i have np's there at all...

as for everything else, thats mainly the only problems ive had, i feel that the !news command should be given to Higher members to stop the ones that are more of an 'immature player' no matter of age cannot not spam stuff or proparly admin abuse, but that is not for me to decisde

i guess there you go thats my veiws Smile sorry if anyone finds this offensive or just dont agree with it, im not asking you to say ye you are 100% correct in Everything you say i know that not everything thinks the same way so please take this with a open mind as this is what i am thinking as i type
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scottyettribute

PostSubject: Re: Ranks... and abusing??   Ranks... and abusing?? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:05 am

isn't there something like this in the clan rules?
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ranks... and abusing??   Ranks... and abusing?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:01 am

I agree...there should be a more defined version of the rules on admin abuse...I muted i am dynamite becuase every time some one killed him he insulted ..this is not on..
I muted him cause when i killed him he called me a f**ker...This is just not fair play...now if a player is insulting..i mute straight away, insults are not needed.. swearing i let slide..because we all do it at some opoint..but when every other work is a swear..then this is unexceptable..
Admins who do abuse..should be sent straight to the sin bin!!! And stripped of the clan tag and status..because this will prove we are a serious clan and..we promote fair play..
You will get far more players playing on the server with fair play admins...
any way this is my little rant... and i think we do have rules on the forums..but yes i think admin abuse of any kind should be totaly banned..

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies
{EP}RAFEK
Wannabe
Wannabe
{EP}RAFEK

PostSubject: Re: Ranks... and abusing??   Ranks... and abusing?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:09 am

yes but i dont understand it... I was killign [k!lly b!lly] and he was cursing on me so i muted him. When i unmuted him he did vote for mute me... so i said dont do it again. He did it yet 2 times so i said next time i kick you. He did it 4th time and i kicked him and then som1 said im abusing so.. Im un-fair? I cant allow on curse me and members of EP and all players on server...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranks... and abusing??   Ranks... and abusing?? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:57 am

Perhaps you shouldn't have listen'd to them then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranks... and abusing??   Ranks... and abusing?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranks... and abusing??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
easyplay :: Public Forums :: Suggestions-
Jump to: