easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My proposition of top logo on website

Go down 
3 posters

Do you want my top logo on website?
yes ofc :]
My proposition of top logo on website Vote_lcap71%My proposition of top logo on website Vote_rcap
 71% [ 10 ]
noway:[
My proposition of top logo on website Vote_lcap29%My proposition of top logo on website Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage

My proposition of top logo on website Empty
PostSubject: My proposition of top logo on website   My proposition of top logo on website Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:55 am

I've made a top logo for EP website and, i want to know if you like it:]

Here it is:

My proposition of top logo on website Eptopgj4.th

afro
Back to top Go down
{EP}RAFEK
Wannabe
Wannabe
{EP}RAFEK

PostSubject: Re: My proposition of top logo on website   My proposition of top logo on website Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:34 am

nice loga mate Very Happy i wanna see it on our web
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My proposition of top logo on website   My proposition of top logo on website Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:01 am

Perhaps we could put it as the forums header instead cos that ones looking quite gay at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My proposition of top logo on website   My proposition of top logo on website Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 11:32 am

Who voted for NO?? joke

That one on forum isn't look bad, IMO it looks proffesional:p

Billy you can put it wherever you want Laughing
Back to top Go down
{EP}007 :)
Admin
{EP}007 :)

PostSubject: Re: My proposition of top logo on website   My proposition of top logo on website Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:11 pm

erm....I voted no..(no offence intended m8 ) because i have every faith in billy and strobe to get the forums how they want it to be..
I kinda like things as they are..2 reassons..
Firstly i have learned from exsperience..that if you fix what is not broken..it usually breaks rofl..
and secondly..
Always stick to what you know works..and this forum and web site works quite nicely..
But my frieind..there is no harm in having a vote and if it passes or billy and strobe likes the idea..then im all for it 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies

PostSubject: Re: My proposition of top logo on website   My proposition of top logo on website Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 2:39 am

I voted no mainly because if we change this we gonner change other things, and like 007 says stick with what we know works although it not 2 hard to change a banner. I really think it is good and i thank you for putting the time and effort in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My proposition of top logo on website   My proposition of top logo on website Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:59 am

Ok guys, if you don't want my logo it's ok:] But i think if we'll change only logo it will look ok. I've made this logo only for fun, i like to work on PS(photoshop) and i thought that will help:p. But if you don't want it on it's ok.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Johnny
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy

PostSubject: Re: My proposition of top logo on website   My proposition of top logo on website Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 7:41 am

3 ppl voted no...2 ppl committed, who is the third one? Me affraid
The reason:
{EP}007 Smile wrote:

if you fix what is not broken..it usually breaks rofl..

Still nice pic you made...maybe put it on when the one now is broken? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My proposition of top logo on website   My proposition of top logo on website Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:06 am

I can't play ET now.... and i'm boring... so i made new art, it's something like tha tlast oe. i made it not to use on website.... It's only some art and i want to know what do you think about it....

My proposition of top logo on website Eptop1xm0.th
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My proposition of top logo on website   My proposition of top logo on website Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:00 am

The text is too camoflauged in the background. It needs to stand out some more and you need to cover the background with something more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My proposition of top logo on website   My proposition of top logo on website Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:20 pm

hmm... something more in background?? so you want to see some render on it ye?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My proposition of top logo on website   My proposition of top logo on website Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:49 pm

could do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My proposition of top logo on website   My proposition of top logo on website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My proposition of top logo on website
Page 1 of 1