easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Campanig or maps?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{EP}RAFEK
Wannabe
Wannabe
{EP}RAFEK

Campanig or maps? Empty
PostSubject: Campanig or maps?   Campanig or maps? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 5:22 pm

Hey, i would like to ask for new maps or new campaning for {EP} server.

So. if i play on server 1h and in this time maps repeat 2 or 3 times it is really boring so...

I decide to give you some offer maps:

1.Siwa Oasis
2.Sewall Battery
3.Gold Rush (ver. SW_Gold Rush_TE)
4.Wurzburg Radar or Radar Summer
5.Rail Gun or Fuel Dump
6.Supply Depot 2
7.Cean 2
8.Adlernest
9.Braundorf
10.Frostbite
11.Bremen
12.Snatch 3
13.TC_Base
14.v2_Base_TE
15.SP_Delivery_TE
16.Reactor
17.Dubrovnik
18.Warbell
19.Venice

and of course another funny maps like Goldendunk or something ike that Very Happy

Imo we can put on server 2 Campanings with 12 maps the one so then we wont be boring or dont having fun.

You guys should think about it and say below who is agree me or who isnt please.
Back to top Go down

Campanig or maps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campanig or maps?   Campanig or maps? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 5:58 am

We're not putting weird maps on that people may have to download because there is bad download speed for our server.

On campaigns, you can't vote for maps. So no.

I'll consider putting some different maps on to be voted.

And 10 of those maps you said are on the server already..
Back to top Go down
{EP}Wolf
Posts-like-a-girl
Posts-like-a-girl

Campanig or maps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campanig or maps?   Campanig or maps? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:20 pm

Lets change server's mod from jaymod to etpub.. geek
Back to top Go down
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

Campanig or maps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campanig or maps?   Campanig or maps? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:56 am

the maps we have are good ones that we all know well,idont think any of them are boring .
they are just very familiar to us and so when we pay them we know exactly where to go and what to do.
i think this is a good thing because when we meet on the maps its familar ground and we all have a great time on them.also you dont want new ppl coming on our server that are not familar with any different maps that they have not seen or played before,it may put them off a little.
maybe once in a while a new map maybe a good idea,but one that stays a long time so everyone,members and guests can get used to and enjoy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{EP}007 :)
Admin
{EP}007 :)

Campanig or maps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campanig or maps?   Campanig or maps? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:30 am

{EP} goblin wrote:
the maps we have are good ones that we all know well,idont think any of them are boring .
they are just very familiar to us and so when we pay them we know exactly where to go and what to do.
i think this is a good thing because when we meet on the maps its familar ground and we all have a great time on them.also you dont want new ppl coming on our server that are not familar with any different maps that they have not seen or played before,it may put them off a little.
maybe once in a while a new map maybe a good idea,but one that stays a long time so everyone,members and guests can get used to and enjoy. Very Happy
I agree Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies

Campanig or maps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campanig or maps?   Campanig or maps? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:44 am

Nice one gobbo, my view too.

Also players don't want to have to dl maps all the time, and it is the players that makes a server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Campanig or maps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campanig or maps?   Campanig or maps? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Campanig or maps?
Page 1 of 1