easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unlimited power/adre

Go down 
+6
scotty
{EP}007 :)
Johnny
{EP} goblin
{EP}AnKoU
{EP}$!Lv3r
10 posters
AuthorMessage
{EP}$!Lv3r
Badboy
Badboy
{EP}$!Lv3r

Unlimited power/adre Empty
PostSubject: Unlimited power/adre   Unlimited power/adre Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:20 am

*LOCKED*

Last edited by {EP}$!Lv3r on Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
{EP}AnKoU
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited power/adre   Unlimited power/adre Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:13 am

$!Lv3r wrote:
Is this good idea? Unlimited power/adre?

certainly not !!!!

that would be even better to remove adre ! Smile

maybe already done ? (i m off since few days..)
Back to top Go down
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited power/adre   Unlimited power/adre Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:03 am

i dont think that its a very good idea becouse as it stands the more xp you have,you are slightly better than those with less.you dont want a scale with lots of good,hard to kill players at one end and lots of easy to kill,not so good players at the other.
the avaliable items and weapons to us,i think are enough to choose from. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Johnny
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited power/adre   Unlimited power/adre Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 3:10 am

F*ck to Unli Andren Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited power/adre   Unlimited power/adre Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 4:28 am

Nooooooooo to unlimited adren...the lesser peeps would not have a chance...this would then ruin the whole clan!!!!
DO NOT PUT UNLIMITED ADREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies
scotty
Posts-like-a-girl
Posts-like-a-girl

Location : Waterlooville, Hampshire England (born in scotland)

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited power/adre   Unlimited power/adre Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:22 am

Experience points means jack **** to be honest,,.... specially considering i play with next to no exp points ALL the time on Every server where i can reset my xp or have it done for me,... exp points mean nothing bar that you get nicer things,, as for unlimited adren is pretty pointless, what would be the point ok jaymod is for fun, but that amount of fun is taking the piss
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/scottyettribute
united08
Posts-like-a-girl
Posts-like-a-girl

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited power/adre   Unlimited power/adre Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:22 am

Makes the game too easy when you get it and too hard for new players. Plus you get the problem of about 8 medics in a team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited power/adre   Unlimited power/adre Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:39 am

No i think scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
War
Badboy
Badboy
War

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited power/adre   Unlimited power/adre Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:00 am

unlimited adre ruined Evil? no1 didn't like play when there was so many medic rambos whit adre...
Back to top Go down
{EP}badbadger
Badboy
Badboy

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited power/adre   Unlimited power/adre Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:43 am

adrenalin, if you need it then you ain't been against me lol. best to keep it all fair and the same for all. Can get a bit frustrating getting your ar$e kicked all of the time and any help for the better members is most likely pointless.

Badger afro
Back to top Go down
{EP}.P4m =]
Posts-like-a-girl
Posts-like-a-girl
{EP}.P4m =]

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited power/adre   Unlimited power/adre Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:07 am

Surprised no UNLIMITED adren Oo U Bad Glen :Pp
Back to top Go down
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited power/adre   Unlimited power/adre Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:54 am

sorry ppl,but their will be no unlimited adrenalin on this server,nuff said. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{EP}badbadger
Badboy
Badboy

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited power/adre   Unlimited power/adre Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:42 am

Good call Goblin, back from me hols so will be on later this evening!!

Badger flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited power/adre   Unlimited power/adre Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:50 am

Noooo way man... there will never be unlimited adren..not even adren..because we want new and freh players...
Imagen 16 rambo medics going nuts on adren..then a new guys shows up!!! what a bloodbath..he will have no chance at all in getting anywhere..
So adren is a no no on this server..
sorry guys
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited power/adre   Unlimited power/adre Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:22 am

so i think its mostly aggread that we're not going to have addren at all becouse of the differeces between those with and those without kk. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlimited power/adre   Unlimited power/adre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unlimited power/adre
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
easyplay :: Public Forums :: Suggestions-
Jump to: