easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making the server popular...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
united08
Posts-like-a-girl
Posts-like-a-girl

Making the server popular... Empty
PostSubject: Making the server popular...   Making the server popular... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 10:20 am

Billy and 007 or any ex evil

Why dont you ask Jay from EvilDead on making the server good? While he was running evil it was full for at least a few hours a day and there was always high numbers

Surely he could provide some tips?
Back to top Go down
{EP}007 :)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making the server popular...   Making the server popular... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:33 am

when i see jay on msn..i will ask for some tips..but as far as i can see the server is getting more and more popular on each passing day
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies
united08
Posts-like-a-girl
Posts-like-a-girl

PostSubject: Re: Making the server popular...   Making the server popular... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 11:50 am

{EP}007 Smile wrote:
when i see jay on msn..i will ask for some tips..but as far as i can see the server is getting more and more popular on each passing day

I agree with you in some aspects but with 41 registered users the server itself isnt as highly populated as it should be
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making the server popular...   Making the server popular... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:27 pm

1. im very offended by this.
2. why don't you do some research
3. if you haven't noticed this server is almost the same as evil except for adren
4. look where evil is now, shows it isnt just the server
Back to top Go down
united08
Posts-like-a-girl
Posts-like-a-girl

PostSubject: Re: Making the server popular...   Making the server popular... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:43 pm

{EP}Billy wrote:
1. im very offended by this.
2. why don't you do some research
3. if you haven't noticed this server is almost the same as evil except for adren
4. look where evil is now, shows it isnt just the server

1. i apologise for offending you although i am not quite sure how. this was put in the suggestion forum so you do not have to take it seriously

2. research into what?

3. if you look at the last thread i posted on the evil server it encourages evil players to come here as its almost a replica of the evil server

4. my reference to evil was to get help on getting people into the server to replicate the members on the forum, over 40. this in no way was meant to be offensive or criticising your running of this server.

5. i am in no way criticising your handling or running of this server. in my eyes it is a perfect server to play on for fragging.

6. if its any help i am posting this site on servers i play on every few minutes to raise awareness and encourgaging people to play if this is of any help.

7. i tried doing some research into how to make a server more popular via google
Back to top Go down
united08
Posts-like-a-girl
Posts-like-a-girl

PostSubject: Re: Making the server popular...   Making the server popular... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 5:44 pm

Double post

Last edited by united08 on Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making the server popular...   Making the server popular... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:00 am

hummmm
I see what you are trying to say united...
I also see you are not trying to offend..but i can see billys point to..Evil is dead..and billy dont want his server to die as well..
So as a mediator..You are both on the right track..But i do think billy has got the server right..and as for member..the server has only been going for a few months and with 40 members already..this is good..
I think any ideas on the server is worth listenig to...
Even if they are a bit misconstruded..
Back to top Go down
{EP}AnKoU
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: Making the server popular...   Making the server popular... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:55 am

just a little question...

as xpsave forever doesnt appear in list, i was wondering if gamesmajor.co.. was necessary in the server list...

easyplay xp save forever would appear totally and bring us more players maybe, dunno..
Back to top Go down
Shock
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Shock

PostSubject: Re: Making the server popular...   Making the server popular... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:04 am

the server is getting busy sometimes
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Making the server popular...   Making the server popular... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:19 am

The server is now very busy...so this topic will close
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making the server popular...   Making the server popular... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making the server popular...
Page 1 of 1