easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my comp doesnt want to play

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

my comp doesnt want to play Empty
PostSubject: my comp doesnt want to play   my comp doesnt want to play Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:53 am

hi ppl.
my comp is having technical difficulties so ime having to reinstall et again,but its proving difficult for some reason.
so i wont be on untill this is sorted,just letting you all know so you dont think ive disserted you all.
as son as i can get it up and running again i will join you all on the server,thanks. Mad Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my comp doesnt want to play   my comp doesnt want to play Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:57 pm

ok np wish i cd help but i not to good :S hope you gte fixed soon cuz badger getting better Very Happy and u need to win him you said Razz
Back to top Go down
{EP}007 :)
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my comp doesnt want to play   my comp doesnt want to play Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:29 am

Dude if ya cant get it working..we will crash heads and i will come round ya house and slap it into submission..and we will get it working again Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies
{EP}badbadger
Badboy
Badboy

PostSubject: Re: my comp doesnt want to play   my comp doesnt want to play Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:58 am

Not too soon 007, let me get some practice in before the tournament and then I may have a bit of a chance lol. Suspect
Back to top Go down
{EP} goblin
Badboy
Badboy
{EP} goblin

PostSubject: Re: my comp doesnt want to play   my comp doesnt want to play Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:57 pm

oh yeahh boys n girls ime back and ready for action hehe.have fixed my comp n at the moment its firing on all cylinders.which is more than can be said for me hehe.so prepare yourselves ppl coz ime back.
welcome back me oh yeah. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my comp doesnt want to play   my comp doesnt want to play Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:43 am

Welcome back dude...sorry i have not been on for a few dyas..but the wife wants me to carry on tydying the garden and getting it looking nice...
I tried to get on today..but she would not have it...she said i have spent nearly three years playing ET now its time for me to get of my fat arse and do some work...so guys...give me untill next week or even the weekend..and i will be back shooting some peeps asses off!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my comp doesnt want to play   my comp doesnt want to play Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:45 am

lol work at home?!
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my comp doesnt want to play   my comp doesnt want to play Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:52 am

yeah wifey want me to work at home a bit...tyding the garden putting up fences..mowing the lawn etc....grrrrr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my comp doesnt want to play   my comp doesnt want to play Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:22 am

That what kids are for?
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my comp doesnt want to play   my comp doesnt want to play Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:44 pm

yeah did that today...he got paid a fiver..for nearly sod all!!!!!
Back to top Go down
{EP}badbadger
Badboy
Badboy

PostSubject: Re: my comp doesnt want to play   my comp doesnt want to play Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:40 pm

Now that you've had some practice 007, you want to pop round and cut my grass so I can get some shooting time online? Been doing a 'Rain dance' for the last few weeks so that I get an excuse to get online.

Badger rendeer
Back to top Go down
{EP}AnKoU
Wannabe
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: my comp doesnt want to play   my comp doesnt want to play Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:06 pm

tomorrow my wife and my daughter will go to zoo, while i stay home with my son cleaning house... and playing et Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my comp doesnt want to play   my comp doesnt want to play Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:39 am

Lol nice you and your pin fluffy duster and laced apron
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my comp doesnt want to play   my comp doesnt want to play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my comp doesnt want to play
Page 1 of 1