easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EvIl is back?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Dante

EvIl is back? Empty
PostSubject: EvIl is back?   EvIl is back? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:48 pm

for some reason, a few days ago the EvIl server is back online and run by Dabax.
some people already kept joining the server and recruiting members already. if any of you know who Dabax is, tell me more about it. (yeah Johnny and War already know about that EvIl server is open again)
forgot to post the ip if you don't believe me :/

server ip: 81.19.219.217:27980

Last edited by sh@dow sn!per on Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
War
Badboy
Badboy
War

EvIl is back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EvIl is back?   EvIl is back? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:53 pm

Wohoo EvIl<3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dante
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Dante

EvIl is back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EvIl is back?   EvIl is back? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:00 pm

hmz, this wasn't ment for advertisement War, this was just info :/
even though some people in here already knew about it (i think)
Back to top Go down

EvIl is back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EvIl is back?   EvIl is back? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:17 pm

Ok without sounding like some old git i cant say to much but ........ If it same dabax as i knew i would stay well away. Reason being he will be using the evil name so that server gets popular. He once stole a lan name of me and we ended up in a big childish arguement. Also there alot of bullshit on his behalf and i left gm thanks to him. I dont mind totally if you guys wanna play there i thought i would just warn you and let you know what i know about the guy. Hope he dosnt trash the evil name as it was such a good server and i would hate it to end on a low.
Back to top Go down

EvIl is back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EvIl is back?   EvIl is back? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:30 pm

This is not the same evil and will never be the same, it's just dabax moving in on something good that died barely anything ago.

This is the same guy that pretended to be gamesmajor staff.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Dante

EvIl is back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EvIl is back?   EvIl is back? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 7:26 pm

{EP}Billy wrote:
This is not the same evil and will never be the same, it's just dabax moving in on something good that died barely anything ago.

This is the same guy that pretended to be gamesmajor staff.

i knew about that he pretended to be gamesmajor staff and about that it never will be the same evil again.

he wasn't even smart enough to put pb on the server and so, i was going to be a bitch and started botting with my sister's aimbot xD (he kicked me before when playing legit with as reason ''cheater'' he 'frigging' deserved it)

anyway, wasn't planning on playing on the server for a long time, just wanted to check what stuff Dabax put in.
Back to top Go down
Johnny
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy

EvIl is back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EvIl is back?   EvIl is back? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:12 am

Omg...Is it so simple to steal a Clan Tag that had respect?!? This is Ridiculous! I think 007 should go to GM and tell this is not nice. Let Debax think of his own Caln Tag name.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Dante

EvIl is back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EvIl is back?   EvIl is back? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:21 am

should inform 007 then, but he never gets on xfire when im on Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

EvIl is back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EvIl is back?   EvIl is back? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 6:16 am

Not sure what gamemajor will do. I mean they getting payed so ....... I also agree it to simple to steel names and something needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
{EP}007 :)
Admin

EvIl is back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EvIl is back?   EvIl is back? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 11:12 am

What and ass hole!!!!!
sorry for swearing...
But a total twat..why oh why do you need to steal an server name...just to be popular!!
sounds like hes a total tit to me...but there you go...
I will get hold of games major..but im not sure what they will do..because there getting there money..and they will be happy with that..

im not worried to much cause..i have a new home..and very happy with EP
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies

EvIl is back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EvIl is back?   EvIl is back? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:03 pm

thanks 007 m8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin

EvIl is back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EvIl is back?   EvIl is back? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:09 pm

Very Happy NP strobey baby Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies
Johnny
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy

EvIl is back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EvIl is back?   EvIl is back? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:18 pm

{EP}007 Smile wrote:
What and ass hole!!!!!
i have a new home..and very happy with EP

I don't so I am making worry! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dante
Uber Badboy
Uber Badboy
Dante

EvIl is back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EvIl is back?   EvIl is back? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:10 pm

Johnny wrote:
{EP}007 Smile wrote:
What and ass hole!!!!!
i have a new home..and very happy with EP

I don't so I am making worry! Evil or Very Mad

i think swear should be allowed because of that bitch, but you're right about the last part 007, {EP} is indeed a good place to stay Razz

Johnny, don't worry about it alot, lots of people know that Evil stays honored no matter what that bitch is doing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EvIl is back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: EvIl is back?   EvIl is back? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EvIl is back?
Page 1 of 1