easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

easyplay clan dead?!?!?!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
War
Badboy
Badboy
War

easyplay clan dead?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: easyplay clan dead?!?!?!?   easyplay clan dead?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:43 am

I think evryone of you have noticed than EP forums are 100% dead...
Is this end of EP? even ET is dieng...
Foxy told me than he left EP and even Glenny is this true?
Even i don't play ET i still care of this clan...
This clan was great when i was on it... Now i think it sucks cause it's so dead...(sry EP members but it's the truth)
If you guys care of this clan try be more active! Don't let other great clan die like EvIl DeAd...
I have tryed keep this clan alive at forums but it's not enought! c'mon guys we can rise this clan on it's feet!

Just try...

-War
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Badboy
Badboy
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: easyplay clan dead?!?!?!?   easyplay clan dead?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:58 pm

Chicken wrote:
Sorry ppl who still read this coz well the server isnt rlly being played a lot and i am gonna play with my friend i can come back some time when ppl are playing but im leaving EP ... im sorry but well there are ppl in the server and atleast bots when there is no1 ? ... and i know my friend longer then any1 here sorry again ..

Do you read forum ?
M8 it was some ppl left they left the tribe and now glen left sniper me and even more ppl left there is no1 left who plays ET or who leads this clan im sorry i think this clan is as dead as evil (no i dont know evil)
Back to top Go down
War
Badboy
Badboy
War

PostSubject: Re: easyplay clan dead?!?!?!?   easyplay clan dead?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:14 am

Chicken wrote:
Chicken wrote:
Sorry ppl who still read this coz well the server isnt rlly being played a lot and i am gonna play with my friend i can come back some time when ppl are playing but im leaving EP ... im sorry but well there are ppl in the server and atleast bots when there is no1 ? ... and i know my friend longer then any1 here sorry again ..

Do you read forum ?
M8 it was some ppl left they left the tribe and now glen left sniper me and even more ppl left there is no1 left who plays ET or who leads this clan im sorry i think this clan is as dead as evil (no i dont know evil)
oops lol tryed search topic like that yesterday... lmao, but maybe i'm blind?
Back to top Go down
Chicken
Badboy
Badboy
Chicken

PostSubject: Re: easyplay clan dead?!?!?!?   easyplay clan dead?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:29 am

But well im already in another clan coz i prefer to play with friends and noobs then w8 in a server where no1 will ever come .. So sorry i think its dead maybe we can restart it but i dont think we will be able to
Back to top Go down
{EP}$!Lv3r
Badboy
Badboy
{EP}$!Lv3r

PostSubject: Re: easyplay clan dead?!?!?!?   easyplay clan dead?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:07 am

i cant play et cause 3d card is broken
Back to top Go down
War
Badboy
Badboy
War

PostSubject: Re: easyplay clan dead?!?!?!?   easyplay clan dead?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:46 am

Chicken wrote:
But well im already in another clan coz i prefer to play with friends and noobs then w8 in a server where no1 will ever come .. So sorry i think its dead maybe we can restart it but i dont think we will be able to
well ur right EP already dead... Noway than any1 going to pay server... Or does this even have it anymore?0o
Back to top Go down
{EP}Jack
Clan material
Clan material
{EP}Jack

PostSubject: Re: easyplay clan dead?!?!?!?   easyplay clan dead?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:21 pm

well... it was kinda obvious that it would die someday because of the new games and etc. ...but right now its nothing dead or im wrong Very Happy LoL ..the forum is still online Razz
Back to top Go down
War
Badboy
Badboy
War

PostSubject: Re: easyplay clan dead?!?!?!?   easyplay clan dead?!?!?!? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:22 am

{EP}Jack wrote:
well... it was kinda obvious that it would die someday because of the new games and etc. ...but right now its nothing dead or im wrong Very Happy LoL ..the forum is still online Razz

yeah lol but even forums are dieng all the time....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: easyplay clan dead?!?!?!?   easyplay clan dead?!?!?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

easyplay clan dead?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1