easyplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

easyplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joining the clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
{EP}badbadger
Badboy
Badboy

Joining the clan Empty
PostSubject: Joining the clan   Joining the clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:42 pm

Thanks Billy for letting me in. Got to get on and get my XP up now to show worthy!!! Still can't get the hang of the sniper rifles though. Anyone give me some tips as shooting the dead on the floor is about all I can do with those guns.

Cheers, jocolor
Back to top Go down
{EP}007 :)
Admin
{EP}007 :)

Joining the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the clan   Joining the clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 2:48 am

Bad badger...You so need to runn around alot more...and need to keep the sight at peeps and players heads...
Find better hiding spots as well..this helps in the long term...

If you can get in the hang of shoot hide..shoot hide ..shoot hide..this will also help..
The sniper rifle you can zoom in by using the scrool wheel of ya mouse... but you cant zoom in using the fg7 gun...

Good luck badger
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hoggies

Joining the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the clan   Joining the clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:08 pm

Keep aimer at head height

When in 1v1's you need to strafe from left to right, sometime more advanced would be circling around them.

When shooting somebody at long range it's best to crouch because this reduces your bullet spread by a lot, so therefore you will be more accurate at that distance. However if they're shooting at you, don't just stay still and crouch because you are just going to get hit.

Always move around, get used to the keyboard and its buttons so you can move freely while pressing other buttons and not have to stop to look and move your hand.

Little finger on sprint (shift), then one on each A W & D, with your thumb on jump (spacebar). You can easily just move your finger next to your thumb aside to reach reload (R) or activate (F).

Keep your gun reloaded always.

Turn auto reload off so you can switch quickly to pistols when your clip is empty.

Since you're not too great at close up fighting, use mines and artillery for some easier xp.

When planting mines, think about where you would walk and where other people go. Don't just put mines in the usual places, put them where people won't expect. Think about it, when people run around corners, they don't go on the outside of the corner they try and cut it a bit on the inside to make their trip quicker. You can't jump around corners and therefore a corner would be an unexpected place to put a mine.

Hope it helps.

billy
Back to top Go down
{EP}badbadger
Badboy
Badboy

Joining the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the clan   Joining the clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:22 pm

Thanks Billy, 007, will hopefully catch you out with these new tips!!! Didn't know about the shift key bit so that will help me to run away when you guys are taking pot shots at me.

Badger rendeer
Back to top Go down
War
Badboy
Badboy
War

Joining the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the clan   Joining the clan Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:42 am

Dang i remember when i was noob... thought how hell he can so good?!?! but now it is noisy... "War Have AIMBOT!!" ban him!!! he is fu**ing a*shole!!!!" so it's noisy... Huh good i'm not Evil | Sn!per heh lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joining the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining the clan   Joining the clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joining the clan
Page 1 of 1